- First of all, I love you with the whole of my heart.
- When I say I don’t want anything for my birthday, I have never told a bigger lie.
- I cry a lot when I’m frustrated so please don’t get angry and please don’t ask me to stop.
- If we have a fight, I promise not to run to my closest friends or third parties to tell them about it.
- We shall be seeing movies together like twice a month. I don’t want to hear ‘I’m busy’.
- I’m so sorry you might add weight cos I love baking/cooking. You shall eat to stupor.
- Our honeymoon is every year!!!!
- I promise that I’ll show you affection openly, often and spontaneously.
- I love surprises ……
- I promise not to ever use my feminism as a tool just to get my way or win an argument……..you know we women are powerful 😉
- I love purple, I mean I’m a purple freak …………just so you know.
- I promise that I will not make promises I can’t keep. You deserve that kind of security and trust
- I will always love and support you in every decision you ever make.
Ehn ehn before I forget my #Dearfuturehusband please and please I can kneel down for you right now I beg you let your surname be fresh even If it cannot be English. Pls I don’t want any Akin….,Ogun…..,Chukwu…..etc.
………..and so my dear future husband, I can’t wait to meet you, or If I know you already, get to know you better & spend the rest of my days with you.
Please take good care of yourself….. yeah I know you have to make money to make our children and I comfortable but don’t overstress and over work yourself :*
For better, for better,
Your future wife,